Malvern Ballet Seminarsbook your session
Book your session
Dance Photography at Malvern Ballet Seminars 2020
During the evenings of Tuesday 14th, Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th April 2020 I will be offerring a number of 30 minute dance photography sessions in collaboration with Malvern Ballet Seminars.
These sessions are designed for the participants of MBS to showcase their dance skills and talents in a creative photography session.
Following the session, each dancer will receive access to a private online gallery to view a curated selection of images from their session.
Each dancer will receive 5 professionally edited photographs of their choice.
Please see below for further information on what’s included, and to book using the booking calendar.
Each session includes:
- 30 minute photography session at MBS
- Your favourite 5 images
- Images delivered via digital download
Sessions cost £150, and payment is taken at time of booking.
- 1 digital image: £25
- 5 digital images: £95
- 10 digital images: £165
- All digital images (from gallery): £295
- Prints, Canvases and Aluminium Panels, POA
*Please note that the optional extras are purchased in additional to the package fee of £150.
If you have any further queries, please contact me on email@example.com or 07956 546 065.
• Photoshoots will take place on the evenings of Tuesday 14th, Wednesday 15th, and Thursday 16th of April 2020.
• Sessions are for MBS attendees only.
• Sessions will take place in one of the MBS dance studios against a photographic backdrop.
• Sessions will take place from 5pm-9pm with a break from 6-7pm for dinner.
• Each session is for one dancer only.
• This is a creative photography session and will not be tailored to specific audition poses.
• Images will be provided digitally with no print included.
• Images will be provided in web resolution for web/ screen/ social media and also in high resolution for printing.
• The Dancers involved will not miss out on any classes to take part in their photoshoot, although they may take time out of evening activities.
If you have any further queries please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07956 546 065.